Thursday, September 18, 2008

Give me the unfailing love

Hi all! *SMILES*


My blog seems pretty wordy. So, i promise to upload more pictures in future alright? :D

Nothing much happened today, went through my badly written essay. Boooo. Let me emphasise on the word BADLY. I wonder what the hell am i thinking when i'm writing that. Ha. Sentences and words that don't make sense; grammar mistakes all over the place. Wowzer. That must be the worse i've done so far. Ha.

Im super happy today. I finally got a B for my HMT. WTFFFF. After 4 years of studying HMT, I FINALLY SCORED A B. That's like an improvement! :DDDD

*BIGSMILE*

I cant wait for 2/7 class chalet; Dawn & gang's chalet; Girl's night out after prom.

OH. For all of your infomation, 20 over people will be attending the 2/7'o6 class chalet (from what i heard from Ernie)! Please look forward alright. It's in Changi! &&&& its a villa! *CHEERS*

Good results sure do brighten up my day.

Alvan, "I hate actresses & dogs"
Way to go, buddy! :D

No comments: